Purchases may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after the invoice date but are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns and exchanges must be in new condition with the original packaging. Returns and exchanges (except for defective items) will NOT be accepted after 30 days.
Please note that Moxa Online cannot accept the return of any opened software, modified products, or custom products.
30 Days Return Policy for Non-Defective Return
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns or exchanges.
- No returns are allowed after 30 days have elapsed from the invoice date.
- Shipping charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned products must include all of the following items:
- All original boxes and packaging, with original product codes on the boxes
- All manuals, accessories, and documentation
- All returns must be authorized and have an authorization number.
The return and exchange policies described here apply only to products purchased from Moxa Online. For products purchased through other channels, please contact the distributor directly.
Before returning or exchanging an item, please call us at (714) 528-6777, extension 775 to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Instructions for packaging and return will be provided at that time. You may also email us at email@example.com
Please note that if you attempt to return or exchange a product without first obtaining an RMA number, your refund or exchange may be delayed, and you will assume the risk of loss and the payment of return shipping charges. Please contact us before returning a product or refusing delivery of a product.
For exchanges, new or replacement items will be shipped to you after the original items have been received at our facility.